Information We Collect
Purposes of Collecting Information
We use your information to provide you with the best user experience on our website. This includes the following, but may not be limited to:
1. Supporting delivery of the Services, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at your request.
2. Communicating with you to perform services by responding to your requests, comments and questions.
3. Communicating with you for billing, account management, administrative matters and other communications. We may need to contact you for transactional details, account management and similar reasons.
4. Sending you marketing information, which include advertisements and communications about our products, offers, promotions, events, and services.
5. Sending appointment reminders and otherwise assist in confirming or scheduling interactions with us (where applicable).
6. Conducting market research surveys.
7. Complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government.
8. Preventing or providing assistance regarding security issues or illegal activities, including suspected fraud.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Wanderlust + Co will not sell your personal information. We may share, transfer or disclose your personal information to or with third parties in order to provide the services or products requested by you, and under necessary circumstances. The third parties includes:
1. Third parties that process data on our behalf such as shipping company, credit card processing company, payment service provider(s), email service provider(s) and other third parties necessary in order to fulfill an order placed through the Services as well as those in connection with our marketing and business development efforts. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
2. Security, compliance with law, and fraud protection. We will disclose your information as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We will also share your information in order to investigate, prevent or provide help regarding illegal activities, including suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Services or any person or party.
3. Service providers that assist on better understanding the usage of the Services by users and improving on that experience. We will share information such as device, analytics, and usage data (which is traditionally not considered personal information) to these parties.
Wanderlust + Co does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents or guardians of children under the age of 13 could request removal of relevant personal information by contacting us here
Request to Edit/Delete Personal Information
As a customer, visitor or user of Wanderlust + Co, you reserve the right to edit or delete personal information we collected from you. If you wish to edit/delete your personal information or deactivate your account, please contact us here
If you are signed up to receive our newsletter, you can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us here